Through the course of this article, we will understand all about the Saitama Inu coin and how to buy this coin.
Meme tokens have become a highly sort after token and crypto in the coin market today, given the growth and increase in both price worth and value of meme tokens, including Dogecoin and Shiba Inu in recent times.
This has contributed to the creation and launch of many meme tokens in the crypto space, and these meme coins have also sufficiently grown in both their number of holders and their price in the coin market.
Investors need to understand all about any crypto token they choose for their investments. This would help them make an informed decision as to whether these coins or tokens are worthy of their investment and help them avoid running into scam tokens in the coin market today.
The Saitama Inu coin is another meme token that has also grown significantly in the crypto market and has seen significant growth in its number of investors and holders.
What is Saitama Inu Coin?
The Saitama Inu coin is a cryptocurrency focused on giving investors, especially Generation Z, a simple platform to understand and make their investment easy in the crypto space.
Here is some basic information about the Saitama Inu coin that users and investors need to understand as they make their investment in this token:
- Like successful meme coins and tokens, the Saitama Inu coin follows this same path giving users access to the cryptocurrency effortlessly and dynamically.
- The Saita Inu coin has a decentralized system, just like many other cryptos in the coin space. Users and investors have complete access and control over their tokens without any third-party body or institution interfering with traditional fiat currencies.
- With the launch of various platforms on the Saitama project, including the SaitaMask wallet, which was launched in September 2021, and the SaitaMaker, which focuses on Non-Fungible Tokens and helping users create and launch their projects using this tool, the Saitama Inu has proven to be a vital aspect in the crypto space for crypto users and investors.
- The Saitamarket place is also another platform of the Saitama Inu project, which will help users purchase and sell various merchandise depending on their choice.
- The Saitama Inu coin is an ERC-20 coin which means the Saitama Inu coin runs on the Ethereum network, and the crypto space has shown how strong Ethereum tokens are in the coin market.
These are some basic information necessary for investors and crypto users to understand as they invest in the Saitama Inu coin.
Saitama Inu Coin Tokenomics and Market Capitalization
The tokenomics of any token is vital for interested investors and crypto users to understand. This determines the success of such coin or token in the coin market and how much the coin will appreciate in the coin market.
Therefore any investor who wishes to invest in any crypto token must understand the tokenomics of such token before making their investments.
Here are the tokenomics of the Saitama Inu coin important for investors’ knowledge:
- The Saitama Inu coin has a total supply of 100 Quadrillion tokens in the coin market.
- Here is a total of 45% of the Saitama Inu coin in circulation and another 55% which has been burned just as it is done with many other tokens.
- Using a patented deflationary system, 2% of the Saitama Inu coin is burnt every time. This way, the value of the coin increases, and the number of the token, i.e., the existing supply, decreases.
- Lastly, 4% of the coin is kept for liquidity which is vital for many coins and tokens in the coin market immediately after their launch.
This is all about the tokenomics of the Saitama Inu coin.
Price and Contract Address of the Saitama Inu Coin
With its growth since its launch, there has been an increased number of transfers and transactions on the Saitama Inu coin, increasing its number of holders and investors and increasing its worth and value.
As at the time of writing this article, the price of the Saitama Inu coin was $0.00000004574.
Its contract address is 0x8b3192f5eebd8579568a2ed41e6feb402f93f73f.
People Also Read:
How and Where to Buy the Saitama Inu Coin Step-by-Step Guide
The Saitama Inu coin has not yet been listed on several major exchanges like Binance and Coinbase, but this coin can still be purchased by following some simple steps, which will be outlined here in this article.
Here is a simple step-by-step guide that can help crypto users and investors purchase and store the Saitama Inu coin with ease:
- Since the Saitama Inu token is an ERC-20 token, meaning it’s an Ethereum based coin, users can purchase Ethereum from a major reliable crypto exchange platform, including Binance and Coinbase.
- Withdraw the already purchased Ethereum to the Trust Wallet platform as this is the crypto platform that will be used to buy and hold the Saitama Inu coin.
- Once successfully withdrawn, navigate to the dApps section of the Trust Wallet platform and open it up, scroll down to the decentralized exchange and click on the Uniswap platform.
- On the “From” button, input the number of Ethereum needed for the transaction, dependent on the user’s choice.
- Next, on the “To” button, select the Saitama Inu token from the list of coins shown and if the Saitama Inu coin is not shown, copy the contract address of the coin from the CoinMarketCap crypto platform and paste it on the search bar on the “To” button in t Uniswap platform.
- Import the coin and then hit the “Swap” button to exchange the number of Ethereum inputted by the user to the Saitama Inu coin.
- The Saitama Inu coin will be purchased and stored in the user’s wallet when successfully done.
Is Saitama Inu Coin a good investment?
With its growth in the coin market since its launch, the Saitama Inu token has seen a significant increase in both price and number of holders over time, and this coin is predicted to appreciate even more as time goes by in the crypto space and coin market.
It is still crucial for investors and crypto users to do their basic research before investing their funds into any token in the coin market. This will help them choose the best coins and tokens for their investment and help them avoid scam tokens.
What are your opinions on the Saitama Inu token and its price prediction? Share your thoughts and ideas in the comment section.