Through the course of this article, we will understand all about the OpenDAO SOS and the necessary steps that can help users buy this token.
With the boom of cryptocurrency since the launch and growth of Bitcoin in 2009, many crypto tokens have entered the coin market. With the influx of investors and crypto holders, some of these crypto tokens show high potential and positivity going into the future.
Investors and crypto users need to keep doing in-depth research regarding any crypto toke which they choose from their investment as this would help them know crypto tokens with infinite potentials, which can grow in both price value and worth in the future.
This would also help investors avoid scam tokens which are all present in the crypto market, and put their funds right, thereby making the most profit from their investment which is the goal of all investments.
The OpenDAO SOS is another project in the blockchain world that has shown significant growth since its launch drawing many users and crypto enthusiasts to its platform.
What is OpenDAO SOS?
The OpenDAO SOS aims to promote and grow the Non-Fungible Token space by rewarding the users and patronizers of the Non-Fungible Token for boosting and making this industry a very popular one, especially in the year 2021.
Here is some basic information about the OpenDAO SOS, which is important for interested investors and crypto users to know:
- The project focuses on rewarding anyone who has sued the NFT marketplace, from creators, collectors to marketplaces. Any NFT enthusiasts who have ever used the Opensea Marketplace for NFT purposes are eligible for this reward.
- Also, the project focuses on other aspects, including the compensation of all verified scammed users on the marketplace and supporting the preservation and progress of digital arts and even all artworks.
- It also supports all emerging digital artists and growing NFT communities in the industry. This is done by offering grants and awards to these developers to help boost their chances of success in the marketplace and grow the OpenDAO SOS ecosystem.
- The OpenDAO SOS runs on the Ethereum platform, making it an ERC-20 token, and from market analysis, these are some of the strongest tokens in the crypto world.
This basic information about the OpenDAO SOS is necessary for investors’ knowledge.
OpenDAO SOS Tokenomics and Market Capitalization
The tokenomics of any crypto token is of major importance as this determines the projection of the crypto token in the coin market and its strength and growth in the crypto market.
Therefore, the tokenomics of any crypto token in the crypto market that investors and crypto users choose for their investment must first be understood thoroughly with its tokenomics. This would point these investors and crypto users in the right direction.
Here are the tokenomics of the OpenDAO SOS, which is necessary for investors and crypto users to understand:
- There is a total supply of 100 Trillion OpenDAO SOS tokens in the coin market with a circulating supply of a little more than 39 Trillion OpenDAO SOS tokens.
- There is a 50%, which is used as an airdrop for investors and users of the OpenSea NFT marketplace, which is available for claiming till June 30, 2022.
- 20% is allocated for the Opensea Treasury, and another 10% goes for liquidity incentives, which is done by many other tokes in the coin market.
- Lastly, another 20% is used for staking incent9ve, which is vital for the token’s growth in the crypto market through staking.
This is the tokenomics of the OpenDAO SOS token, which is essential for investors to understand.
Price and Contract Address of the OpenDAO SOS
The OpenDAO SOS has seen a significant increase in price since its launch, given its uniqueness and development in the crypto market.
As of the time of writing this article, the $SOS token has a price of $0.000005856 with a rank of #287 on the crypto platform CoinMarketCap.
Its contract address is – 0x3b484b82567a09e2588a13d54d032153f0c0aee0.
People Also Read:
How and Where to Buy the OpenDAO SOS Token Step-by-Step Guide
Though the OpenDAO SOS has not yet been listed on several major exchanges like Coinbase and Binance, it can still be purchased and stored through other means, which will be outlined here.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy and store the OpenDAO SOS token for interested investors and crypto users:
- Since the $SOS token is an Ethereum-based crypto token, it must be purchased using the Ethererum coin.
- Users need to purchase the Etherem coin from any significant crypto exchange platform like Binance or Coinbase and then withdraw the already purchased Ethereum to the Trust Wallet platform. This is where the transaction will take place.
- Once successfully withdrawn to the Trust Wallet platform, navigate down to the dApps section on the app and open it up, scroll down to the decentralized exchange segment DEXs and open up the Uniswap platform, which is a platform used for Ethereum based tokens in the coin market.
- On the “From” button, input the number of Ethereum needed for the transaction, which is dependent on the choice of the user, and then on the “To” button, select the OpenDAO SOS token from the list of coins shown and if the coin is not shown, copy the original contract address from the CoinMarketCap platform and paste it on the search bar to import the OpenDAO SOS token.
- Once successful, click the “Swap” button to exchange the Ethereum for the OpenDAO SOS token and this will automatically buy and store the OpenDAO SOS token on the user’s wallet.
This is a simple step-by-step guide on buying and storing the OpenDAO SOS token for interested users and investors.
Is it Advisable to Invest in the OpenDAO SOS?
Given its uniqueness and the difference it makes in the blockchain and crypto world cutting across and linking the NFT space with the crypto space, the $SOS is a promising project that investors and crypto users in the coin market can choose for their investment.
It is still crucial for crypto users and investors to do their basic research before investing in any crypto token in the coin market. This would help them make the best decision and help them avoid running into scam tokens in the crypto market.
What are your thoughts and views on the OpenDAO SOS and its price prediction and growth going into the future? Share your ideas and opinion in the comment section.