Through the course of this article, crypto investors and users will understand all about the Mongoose coin and its price prediction.
With the popularity which cryptocurrency has garnered in recent years, it is no surprise that many investors and digital finance companies are now adopting this new means of transaction and exchange in their businesses.
This, in turn, adds to the popularity of cryptos, which understandably is one of the leading ways n digital finance to make transactions and trades given its ease of use and decentralized nature which it brings.
There are many cryptocurrencies in the coin market today, and sifting through all these cryptos to know which best satisfies an investor’s target is one major work that crypto investors need to focus on as this determines how well they would maximize profit and make gains from their investment into any of the coins or tokens in the coin market.
The Mongoose coin is one of such tokens which has seen significant growth in the coin market in recent times, and this is evident to its increased number of holders and investors and its increase in both worth and value.
What Is Mongoose Coin?
The Mongoose coin is a crypto token that originated during a cryptocurrency hearing from a Democratic Congressman, Rep. Brad Sherman.
The coin, which was just a joke which the congressman made during the hearing, has not only been launched but has also seen a significant increase in price and interested investors.
Here is some basic information on the Mongoose coin which is necessary for investors to understand:
- The Mongoose coin is a crypto coin that runs on the Polygon MATIC network POLY ERC-20.
- With a strong backbone of Polygon MATIC in the crypto market, users and interested investors can buy the Mongoose coin from decentralized exchanges like Quickswap, Paraswap Polygon, Autofarm, and PolyDEX.
- The coin has a market capitalization of up to 2 Million USD and has risen to 320,000 percent since its launch.
Mongoose Coin Contract Address and Market Cap
Interested investors and crypto users need to understand all about a token or coin and the distribution of such token or coin, commonly called its tokenomics, before investing funds into such token. This would help investors make informed and right decisions regarding any coin r token.
The tokenomics of any cryptocurrency in the coin market determines some of the essential growth of such tokens in the coin market; therefore, investors and crypto users need to know this before investing funds into any token.
Here are the basic tokenomics of the Mongoose coin important for investors to understand:
- The Mongoose coin has a total supply of 69,420,000 Mongoose coins in the coin market.
- 2% of the token goes to holders just for holding the coin, and this is a system of reward which many other tokens and coins employ to appreciate their holders and investors.
- This gives way to staking, and this means that holders don’t need to stake their coins to make passive income from the Mongoose coin but only need to hold this token to earn passive income.
- 5% of the coin goes to the coin’s development, which is important to keep improving the coin in the coin market.
- Another 5% goes to the marketing of the coin to draw investors’ attention and interest. Then another 2% goes to reflection, another aspect common to crypto tokens in the coin market.
This is the basic tokenomics of the Mongoose coin.
Price and Contract Address
The Mongoose coin has grown significantly in the coin market and has seen an increased number of holders and investors since its launch.
As of the time of writing this article, the price of the Mongoose coin is $0.050740258094.
It contract address is – 0xc3e35245040375c5939c0139b18c588d75cb5873.
People Also Read:
How to Buy Mongoose Coin Step-By-Step Guide
Though the Mongoose coin has not yet been listed on several major exchanges like Binance or Coinbase and a host of others, the token can still be purchased by following some simple basic steps for any interested investor and the crypto user. They wish to hold the Mongoose coin in their wallet.
Here are some simple steps to purchase and store the Mongoose coin for interested investors:
- Users can download and use any following crypto platforms, including Trust Wallet, Metamask, Coin98 Wallet, and SafePal.
- For this article, we would use the Trust Wallet platform to analyze how users and interested investors can purchase and store the Mongoose coin.
- Before opening up the Trust Wallet app, users can purchase the Polygon Matic from any trusted exchange, including Binance and Coinbase, since this is the primary token used for the transaction.
- Once purchased, withdraw the Polygon Matic to the Trust Wallet app, and when successfully done, the user is ready for the transaction and exchange to get the Mongoose coin.
- Once the user has downloaded the trust Wallet coin platform on mobile phone and has generated and signed in using the automatic 12-word phrase.
- Open up the Tryst Wallet app and then navigate to the dApps section, which is just on the bottom navigation bar on the app interface.
- Search for the QuickSwap exchange platform on the search bar and open it up and connect the user wallet.
- On the “From,” input the number of MATIC needed for the transaction or user wishes to use for the transaction.
- On the “To” button, click on the “Select Token” button and paste the contract address of the Mongoose coin on the search bar to enable the coin to show up.
- When shown, click on the coin and click the “Swap” button to exchange the MATIC for the Mongoose coin.
- This way, users can easily buy and store the Mongoose coin in their wallets with ease.
Is Mongoose Coin A Good Investment?
Though only started as a joke by a Congressman in the US, the Mongoose coin is now much more than a joke given its recent market capitalization and percentage increase in the coin market today.
The coin is also predicted to keep increasing in worth and value by valid crypto experts, giving it an edge in the coin market going into the future.
Investors and crypto users need to do their basic research before investing in any crypto token or coin, and this would help them decide on any coin in the coin market.
This is important since it will help investors avoid losing their funds to scam tokens in the coin market.
What is your thought on the Mongoose coin and its price prediction going into the future? Share your views and opinion using the comment section.