Through the course of this article, we will understand all about the Jasmy coin and its price prediction.
The growth of cryptocurrency has taken the digital financial world by storm, and this has drawn the attention and interest of investors and crypto users in the coin world today.
There are many tokens and coins in the coin market given the success of the many tokens and coins like the meme coins like the Dogecoin and Shiba Inu coin and other major coins like the Bitcoin and Ethereum, which have all hit new All-Time High ATH in 2021.
There are dips, and the crypto space is volatile, with price surges and price plunges now. Then on the coin market, the crypto space never fails to have new tokens or coins been created and launched daily, with investors and users flooding these tokens.
Investors and crypto users need to understand all about any coin or token they choose for their investment as this would help them pt their funds right and make the right decision.
The Jasmy coin is another token in the crypto space which has seen significant growth in the crypto space since its launch, and investors and crypto users need to understand all about this token as they make their investment.
What is Jasmy Coin?
The Jasmy Coin is a token created on the Ethereum network, which has a wide range of purposes as it is not limited in its usability in the crypto space.
Here is some basic information about the Jasmy coin which investors and crypto users need to understand as they make their investment:
- The Jasmy coin focuses on usage by many investors and crypto users to transfer tokens and coins with digital devices as proof of exchange.
- Being an Ethereum based coin, the Jasmy coin runs on a strong secured network making it a reliable coin of some sort given that Ethereum secured coins are always a safe bet in the crypto space.
- The Jasmy coin runs on the Ethereum network, making it an ERC-20 token, which is strong in the crypto market.
This is the basic information investors,’ and crypto users need to understand as they invest in this token or coin.
Jasmy Coin Tokenomics and Market Capitalization
The tokenomics of any token plays a significant role in the journey of that coin in the crypto market like this, to some extent, determines the movement of such coin or token and its appreciation in the coin market.
Therefore investors and crypto users need to make sure they understand the tokenomics of any token they choose for their investment, as this would help them make the best decisions.
Here are the tokenomics of the Jasmy coin important for investors’ knowledge:
- There is a total supply of 50 Billion Jasmy coins in the coin market with a circulating supply of almost 5 Billion coins in the coin market.
- 27% of the coin goes to the institutional investor and fund for the Jasmy coin, and another 48% is reserved for the ecosystem of the crypto token.
- 20% goes to contributors and communities which support the Jasmy coin in the crypto market.
- 5% is kept for the incentive, which goes to investors and holders of the coin, just as with many other tokens in the coin market.
This is the tokenomics of the Jasmy coin important for investors’ and crypto users’ knowledge.
Price and Contract Address of the Jasmy Coin
The price of the Jasmy crypto has grown significantly since its launch in the coin market, and this is to be expected as many holders and investors have been recorded on the Jasmy coin.
As of the time of writing this article, the price of the Jasmy coin was $0.0888.
Its contract address is – 0x7420B4b9a0110cdC71fB720908340C03F9Bc03EC.
People Also Read:
How and Where to Buy the Jasmy Coin Step-by-Step Guide
The Jasmy coin has been listed on several major exchanges, including Binance and other crypto exchanges platforms, including Kucoin, BitGet, Gate.io, and Bybit.
Using the Binance Exchange Platform
For investors who wish to buy and hold the Jasmy crypto using the Binance platform, the guide will help them purchase and hold this coin.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy and store the Jasmy crypto using the Binance platform:
- Signup on the Binance platform and activate the account by confirming the email the Binance has sent to the user.
- Once done, follow the basic steps to verify the account and get ready for transactions on the platform once the Binance platform has approved verification.
- Users can fund the wallet with fiat currency, depending on the user’s country of residence.
- Then the user can purchase a stable coin like the USDT as this is the coin that will be used for the transaction given its dollar value equivalence.
- On the search bar, the user can look up the JASMY coin, and click on the coin and then click on the “Buy” button to purchase the coin.
- The next step is to input the number of USDT users who wish to use and purchase the Jasmy coin. This is dependent on the choice of the user.
- Once done, the user can go ahead and hit the “Buy JASMY” button, which will automatically purchase the Jasmy coin and store it in the user’s wallet.
These simple steps will help users and crypto investors purchase and hold the Jasmy coin in their wallets.
Is it Advisable to Invest in the Jasmy Coin?
The growth of the Jasmy crypto since its launch has shown that the coin has maximum potential going into the future, although already known that dips and volatility are all part of the crypto market space, and nothing is assured.
Investors and crypto users need to find out all about any token they choose for their investment, as this would help them make the best decision about their investment.
What are your thoughts and ideas on the Jasmy coin and its price prediction? Share your views and opinion using the comment section.