Through the course of this article, we will understand all about the INX Token and how to buy the INX token.
With the invention of cryptocurrency and blockchain, decentralization which has always been a significant aspect of digital finance has received significant attention and interest from all investors and crypto users worldwide.
Many cryptocurrencies have been introduced into the crypto market since the launch of Bitcoin in 2009. Some of these coins and tokens have seen significant success in the crypto market, including coins like Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, and even Safemoon, which have all made many investors and crypto users millionaires in the world today.
The INX token is another token that has received significant attention and interest from investors everywhere since its launch, given its unique approach to decentralization and blockchain cryptocurrency regulation.
What is INX Token?
It is essential to understand all about any crypto tokens or coins that users and investors choose for their investment. This would help them make the right investment decisions and maximize profit and avoid running into scam tokens that are all resent in the crypto market.
The INX token has entered the crypto space as one of the unique and different tokens, given its move as one of the first regulated cryptocurrencies in the crypto market today. The INX token has secured the Security Exchange Commission clearance and has the right to trade freely in the coin space with all ease.
Here are some of the basic information about the INX crypto important for investors and crypto users knowledge:
- With its recently launched trading platform, the INX token platform aims to draw much more investors and crypto users to the world of blockchain and build a strong community of users and investors.
- Being a pioneer of regulated blockchain cryptocurrency, the INX token has a wide range of use since it can be used just like every other fiat currency. This gives it more usage and access in the crypto market and the world of digital finance in general.
- The Security Exchange Commission and FINRA are two bodies that have all given their clearance to the INX token, making it easier to use with no fear of ban or clamping down from these financial regulation forces.
- The INX crypto is an Ethereum based token as it runs on the Ethereum network, making it an ERC-20 token which is one of the strongest tokens in the crypto market.
These are some of the necessary information about the INX token, which is important for interested investors and crypto users to understand.
INX Token Tokenomics and Market Capitalization
There is a vital aspect to all crypto tokes and coins called the tokenomics of these coins, which plays a significant role in developing and growing this coin in the crypto market.
The tokenomics of a crypto token is the distribution of this crypto token in the crypto market, its staking and liquidity, and reflection and the supply burn of these tokens.
Here are the tokenomics of the INX token:
- There is a total supply of unknown and a circulating supply of 183,285,663 INX tokens in the coin market as of writing this article.
- With a rank of #2423 on the CoinMarketCap crypto platform and a fully diluted market capitalization of $1,226,505.14, the INX token is on its way up the crypto ladder.
- The INX crypto also has a live market capitalization of $112,400 on the CoinMarketCap crypto platform as of the time of writing this article.
Price and Contract Address of the INX Crypto
The INX token has grown significantly in t crypto market since its launch, with much more investors and crypto users trolling into this pioneer token which has gotten the approval of financial and security regularity bodies.
As of the time of writing this article, the price of the INX token is $0.0005965.
Its contract address is – 0x84fE25f3921f3426395c883707950d0c00367576.
People Also Read:
The INX crypto has not yet been listed on several major exchanges like Binance and Coinbase. However, this token can still be purchased and stored by interested investors following these simple steps, which will be outlined here in this article.
Here is a step-by-step guide on where and how to buy the INX token for interested investors:
- Since the INX token is an Ethereum Based cryptocurrency, the user should purchase the Ethereum coin to help them buy the INX token.
- Withdraw the already purchased INX token to the Trust Wallet platform, a crypto platform where different coins and tokens can be purchased and stored.
- Navigate down to the dApps section of the app and open it up, scroll down to the decentralized exchanges DEXs section, and open up the Uniswap platform. This is a crypto exchange platform majorly for Ethereum based transactions and tokens.
- On the Uniswap platform, click the “From” button and input the number of Ethereum needed for the transaction, which is dependent on the choice of the user, and then on the “To” button, select the INX crypto from the list of coins shown and if not shown, copy the contract address of the coin from the CoinMarketCap platform and paste it on the search bar, this will enable user import the INX token.
- Once completed, hit the “Swap” button to exchange the Ethereum for the INX crypto, and this way, the INX crypto will be purchased and stored in the user’s wallet.
Is it Advisable to Invest in the INX Token?
The INX token has shown some significant unique approaches to the blockchain industry and the crypt space by being one of the first cryptocurrencies to have the backing of the Security Exchange Commission and FINRA.
This uniqueness has drawn different investors and crypto users to this token and has added to the token’s worth in the crypto space.
Investors and crypto users must research any token they choose for their investments. This would help them make the best decisions and avoid running into scam tokens in the crypto market.