Through the course of this article, crypto investors and users will understand all about the Euro Shiba Inu coin and its price prediction.
With the immense success of meme coins in 2021, there has been a large influx of meme coins and tokens in the coin market, many of which have also followed in the footprint of their predecessors and have significantly grown and drawn investors’ attention and interest too.
Investors and crypto users need to understand all about these meme tokens or the ones they choose for their investment. This would help them make informed decisions when investing their funds, put their funds right, and maximize profit, which is the point of all investments.
Given the extent to which digital finance has grown in the world today, the need for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency cannot be over-emphasized, and it is important for all investors who wish to be part of this digital revolution to understand all about this new system of finance, investment, and asset.
The Euro Shiba Inu coin is one such meme token that has received significant buzz in the crypto space today and has since grown exponentially in both the number of holders. Its worth and value have equally increased significantly.
What Is Euro Shiba Inu Coin?
The Euro Shiba Inu coin is one of such meme tokens in the crypto industry, which hinges on the back of other successful meme tokens, which is the much popular and sought after Shiba Inu coin.
Here is some important information about the Euro Shiba Inu coin important for investors’ knowledge:
- The Euro Shiba Inu coin focuses on bringing the importance of climate change and information about the environment to a much larger audience in the crypto world.
- The coin has garnered up to 5000 holders and investors at the time of writing this article and has seen a significant increase in its percentage of up to 25000 percent.
- The Euro Shiba Inu coin is a BEP-20 coin, and this means it runs on the Binance Smart Chain network, making it a really strong coin in the coin market and crypto space.
Euro Shiba Inu Coin Tokenomics and Market Capitalization
The tokenomics of any token plays a significant role in the growth and development of the coin in the coin market, and this is because there are many aspects to the tokenomics of a coin that can affect the strength of the token in the coin market.
Investors need to understand the tokenomics of any token they have chosen for their investment as this would help them know how well to maximize profit from such a token.
Here are the tokenomics of the Euro Shiba Inu coin:
- There is a total supply of 420,000 Trillion Euro Shiba Inu coins in the coin market.
- There is a 5% of the token which goes to the victims of natural disasters as a platform have some sentiments towards this course.
- This also goes to help in the education of young adults regarding environmental and natural disasters bringing this to their awareness and knowledge.
- And also promotes the goals of the founders of the token, which is made up of young people focused on helping victims of natural disasters.
- There is another 5% of the total supply, which is reserved for the reward of the Euro Shiba Inu coin holders, just as many other tokens do in the coin market.
Price and Contract Address of the Euro Shiba Inu coin
The recent increase in the number of holders and percentage increase of the Euro Shiba Inu coin in the coin market has seen the coin grow to some high grounds in price and number of holders.
As of the time of writing this article, the price of the Euro Shiba Inu coin is $0.000000000062.
Euro Shiba Inu token contract address – 0xffaa85705ae216363e4e843b67ff3c238fcf0de2.
People Also Read:
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Buy the Euro Shiba Inu Token
Though the Euro Shiba Inu coin has not yet been listed on several major exchanges and crypto platforms, including Binance, Coinbase, eToro, and a host of others, interested investors and crypto users can still purchase and hold this token by following some basic, straightforward steps.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy and hold the Euro Shiba Inu:
- Purchase the Binance coin on any major exchange, including Binance and Coinbase.
- Once done, download the Trust Wallet App and open up a wallet by following the necessary steps. Once done, withdraw the BNB to the Trust Wallet since this is the platform where the exchange will take place.
- Once the user has successfully withdrawn the BNB to the Trust Wallet app, navigate down to the bottom navigation bar and click on the dApps section of the app to continue with the next step.
- In the dApps section, scroll down and click open the PancakeSwap exchange platform.
- In the PancakeSwap platform, connect the user wallet by clicking the “Connect Wallet” button if the wallet is not already connected.
- On the “From” button, input the number of BNB needed for the transaction, depending on the user’s choice. On the “To” button, paste the contract address on the search bar, click on the coin once it shows up, and then import it to continue to the next step.
- Once successful with all of the above, set the slippage tolerance for the transaction, and then click on the “Swap” button to exchange the BNB for the Euro Shiba Inu coin.
- Pay the mandatory network fees, and once done, the Euro Shiba Inu coin will be stored in the user’s wallet.
This is a simple step-by-step guide on buying and storing the Euro Shiba Inu.
Is It Advisable to Invest In the Euro Shiba Inu Token?
With its recent surge in the coin market, the Euro Shiba Inu token has caught the eye and attention of many investors and crypto enthusiasts, making it a sought-after token in the crypto space.
It is still very advisable for all investors and crypto users to do their basic research before investing in any crypto token. This would help them make the best investments and not lose their funds to scam tokens in the coin market.
What is your view on the Euro Shiba Inu coin and its price prediction? Share your ideas and opinion in the comment section.