Through the course of this article, we will understand all about the Ekta coin and how to buy this crypto token.
The growth of cryptocurrency in the world cannot be over-emphasized, given the dynamic features that this aspect of digital finance presents to traders, investors, and all types of users in the financial market.
This unique feature can be narrowed down to Decentralization, the ultimate goal of blockchain innovation. Users are given total control over their transactions and trades in the market.
And with the fast rise of many crypto tokens like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, which have made some investors and crypto users instant millionaires in just a little less time, many crypto users, investors, and holders have trooped into the crypto space to maximize profit just like other early investors to the fore mentioned cryptos.
Investors and crypto users need to understand all about any crypto token or coin they choose for their investment. This would help them make an informed decision on these tokens and help them maximize profit in the long run.
Also, given that there are many scam crypto tokens and coins in the crypto space, understanding all about a token by an investor before making any form of investment on such token will save investors from running into these scam tokens in the crypto market.
The Ekta coin is another cryptocurrency that has grown significantly in both worth and value since its launch, making it a token of interest for investors and crypto users.
What is Ekta Coin?
The Ekta coin platform focuses on bridging the gap between real-world business and the digital financial world, helping hold real assets in the digital space with ease and creating a strong avenue for even beginners in the crypto space.
Here is some basic information about the Ekta coin important for interested investors and crypto users to understand:
- The Ekta coin tokenizes real-world businesses and generally introduces these businesses into the world of digital finance and blockchain, making them a vital aspect of the crypto space.
- There are many features that the Ekta mainnet presents, which are all targeted at helping users and investors in the crypto space. These features include Decentralized Exchanges, DEXs, NFT Market, Credit platforms. All these tools combined make it easy for even amateurs to be part of the blockchain industry without knowing how the system works.
- The Ekta ecosystem tokenizes the real-world business by directly linking these businesses to the virtual world of the metaverse, making it easier for holders and investors to have real-world assets in this virtual world.
- The Ekta crypto runs on the Ethereum network making it an ERC-20 token, and also the token also runs on the Binance Smart Chain BSC network making it a BEP-20 token. This token can be purchased on either network solidifying its dynamism in the coin market.
These are some basic information about the Ekta coin important for interested investors and crypto users to understand as they invest in this project.
Ekta Coin Tokenomics and Market Capitalization
The tokenomics of any crypto token is very important to understand as this refers to the distribution, liquidity, staking, burn, and the general ecosystem of the crypto token.
Therefore, crypto users and investors must understand all about the tokenomics of any crypto token they choose for their investment.
Here are the tokenomics of the Ekta coin:
- There is a total supply of 420 Million Ekta coins in the coin market with a circulating supply of unknown on the CoinMarketCap platform.
- As of writing this article, the Ekta coin has a fully diluted market capitalization of $202,247,893.07, giving it a valid trading volume like other strong crypto tokens.
- The Ekta coin has a rank of #5072 on the CoinMarketCap crypto platform and has a 24Hour trading volume of $42,688.44 at the time of writing this article.
Price and Contract Address of the Ekta Coin
The Ekta coin has grown in price, value, and number of users over time, making it even more popular in the crypto market drawing more investors and holders.
As of the time of writing this article, the price of the Ekta coin is $0.4815.
Contract Address – (ERC-20) 0x029290c564Ef921c56a784AA16C97E930dAF7372
People Also Read:
How and Where to Buy the Ekta Coin Step-by-Step Guide
The Ekta coin has not yet been listed on several major exchanges like Binance or Coinbase but can still be purchased by following some basic steps to guide users.
Here is an essential step-by-step guide on how to buy and hold the Ekta coin for interested crypto users and investors:
- The Ekta coin can either be purchased on the Ethereum network, i.e., as an ERC-20 token, or on the Binance Smart Chian network, i.e., as a BEP-20 token.
- The two methods are the same, just on different networks. Using the Binance Smart Chain network s gives fewer fees on transactions. Unlike the Ethereum platform, users can purchase BNB from a reliable crypto exchange platform like Binance or Coinbase and then withdraw the BNB to the Trust Wallet platform as this is where the transaction will take place.
- Scroll down to the dApps section of the app, open the decentralized exchanges section and select the SushiSwap exchange, and this is the decentralized exchange platform used for the transaction.
- On the SushiSwap exchange, on the “From” button, input the BNB needed for the transaction, and then on the “To” button, paste the BEP-20 contract address of the Ekta coin on the search bar to import the coin and then hit the Swap button to exchange the BNB for the Ekta coin.
- This will purchase and store the Ekta coin in the user’s wallet.
Is it Advisable to Invest in the Ekta Coin?
Given the growth of the Ekat coin in both price and number of holders, the coin shows significant potential going into the future, making it popular among crypto users and investors, making it a sought-after token.
It is still crucial for crypto users and investors to understand all about any crypto token they choose for their investment. This would help them make profitable investments and avoid scam tokens present in the crypto market.
What are your thoughts and views on the Ekta coin? Share your opinion in the comment section.