Through the course of this article, we will understand all about the Alchemy Pay (ACH) coin and how to buy the ACH coin for interested investors and crypto users.
Given the high success of cryptocurrency and blockchain in general, many crypto tokens have been created and introduced into the crypto market for investors and crypto users to buy and hold.
Many tokens like meme tokens like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu coin, gaming tokens, NFT crypto-like WAXP and Enjin coin to other major tokens like Bitcoin and Ethereum all these crypto tokens have all enjoyed massive success in the crypto market and blockchain industry amassing a massive following and a high number of holders.
It is no surprise that many more coins and tokens are being created and introduced into the coin market. Investors and crypto users should do in-depth research about any token they choose for their investment. This would help them make the best decision regarding any token and maximize profit, which is the main aim of every investment.
The ACH coin is another token in the coin market that has grown significantly both in the number of users and holders and in price, worth, and value.
What Is the ACH Coin?
Serving as a payment gateway platform between fiat currency and cryptocurrency in the blockchain world, the ACH platform has become a vital part of cryptocurrency and essential in the crypto space.
Here is some basic information about the ACH coin, which is very important for investors and crypto users to understand:
- The Alchemy Pay platform uses all the bases of cryptocurrency, including decentralized finance, blockchain technology, and the DEXs system, to facilitate its goal of bringing crypto with ease to both professional users and amateurs, and newbies in the crypto world.
- The Alchemy Pay token is used just like many other cryptocurrencies for different purposes, including pledging of the token, voting, and influencing major decisions regarding the token, and can also be used to pay fees on selected platforms.
- With the cross-chain payment service and also peer-to-peer transactions which the Alchemy Pay platform presents, the bridge between fiat currency and cryptocurrency is easily bridged and handled with less work.
- The ACH coin runs on the Ethereum network, which makes it an ERC-20 token, which is a strong token in the coin market.
- The Alchemy pay system and its ACH coin are used by different e-commerce giants in the world today, including Shopify and others. This validates the Alchemy system as a necessary platform for crypto and fiat transactions.
ACH Coin Tokenomics and Market Capitalization
The tokenomics of nay token plays a major role in the token’s success and development in the coin market to a certain extent. This makes it a vital aspect of any token that investors and crypto users need to understand before making any commitments to it.
Here are the tokenomics of the ACH coin, which investors and crypto users need to understand to enable them to make the best decision on investment into this token:
- There is a total supply of 10 Billion ACH coins in the coin market.
- A circulating supply is of the initial allocation of 6%, which is kept aside for utility.
- There is another 38% reserved for stakeholders of the ACH coin and project.
- These rewards like transaction rewards, DeFi transaction rewards, and team incentives are all derived.
- Others are locked and unlocked parts that also influence the ACH coin distribution.
This is the basic tokenomics of the ACH coin, which is vital for investors and crypto users to understand since it will help them make the best decision when making their investment.
Price and Contract Address of the ACH Coin
As of the time of writing this article, the ACH coin has grown significantly in the crypto market and has drawn the attention of many investors and holders, some of which are major whales in the crypto market.
He price of the ACH coin as at the time of writing this article was $0.063 and its contract address – 0xed04915c23f00a313a544955524eb7dbd823143d.
People Also Read:
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Buy the Alchemy Pay (ACH) Coin
The ACH coin has been listed on several major crypto exchange platforms and decentralized exchange platforms; therefore, this coin can be purchased with ease from these platforms.
Using the Uniswap Exchange Platform
The Uniswap exchange platform can be used to easily purchase the ACH token by following the basic step-by-step guide in this article.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to purchase the ACH token using Uniswap:
- On the Trust Wallet platform, after the user has downloaded and created a wallet on the rust Wallet crypto platform.
- Navigate down to the dApps section of the app and open it up, scroll down to the decentralized exchange DEX segment and then open up the Uniswap exchange platform, as this is where the transaction will occur.
- In the Uniswap exchange platform, on the “From” button, input the number of Ethereum needed for the transaction.
- It is essential to mention that users should purchase Ethereum from any major crypto exchange platform like Binance or Coinbase since the Trust Wallet platform cannot buy crypto coins. Once Ethereum has been purchased, withdraw it to the Trust Wallet platform to continue the purchase of the ACH coin.
- On the “To” button, select the ACH coin from the list of tokens show if the ACH coin is not shown on the list, copy and paste the contract address of the ACH coin on the search bar in the “To” button and then click on “Import” button to import the ACH coin.
- Once done, click on the “Swap” button to exchange the Etherum for the ACH coin and this will automatically buy and store the ACH coin in the user’s wallet.
This is a simple guide on buying the ACH coin using the Uniswap crypto exchange platform. Other major exchanges which support the purchase ad hold of the ACH token include Coinbase, Gate.io, Huobi Global, and HitBTC.
Is Alchemy Pay (ACH) a good investment??
With its constant growth n the crypto market, the ACH token shows significant promise going into the future regarding its price and number of holders and investors in the coin market.
Again, investors and crypto users need to do in-depth research regarding any token they choose for their investment in the coin. This would help them make an informed decision about any toke or coin and not lose their funds to scam tokens in the crypto market.
What are your views on the ACH coin and its price prediction? Share your opinion and thoughts in the comment section.